I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- So, yeah. I still can't listen to Tori Amos's winter without crying. 9 hours ago
- Because of a conversation elseweb, I'm reminded that this is very much an Eli (from Just Business) theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=wDC44G… 14 hours ago
- I kind of want to know who the agents were on this panel... Because this is some BS advice. twitter.com/LyshaDel_/stat… 16 hours ago
- RT @realDylanAllman: If the general election were held today who would you vote for? #POTUS RETWEET to spread the poll! 18 hours ago
- I read Take Three Breaths by Kris Ripper goodreads.com/review/show/20… 18 hours ago