I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- Oh hey, there's now an audio sample up on the Tantor page for Syncopation, read by @GTremblayVoice. tantor.com/syncopation-an… 4 hours ago
- RT @ElyseSpringer: I have just requested my rights back for both SUCKERPUNCH and WORLD TURNED UPSIDE DOWN from Dreamspinner Press. Please… 8 hours ago
- Oh, Nice!! #LetsGoPens twitter.com/penguins/statu… 20 hours ago
- 🥰 #LetsGoPens twitter.com/penguins/statu… 20 hours ago
- Letang/Jarry head bumps (with Crosby) #LetsGoPens https://t.co/bD1FBm9vkq 21 hours ago