I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- ...thanks inspirobot. I think. https://t.co/97X4LugjZb 11 hours ago
- Me weeks ago: ...that flight's not too early... Me today: WHO BOOKED THIS FLIGHT AT THE ASS-CRACK OF DAWN???? 13 hours ago
- RT @ellle_em: Seeing as it is #IndigenousPeoplesDay I am going to make a thread of Indigenous people you should follow here on Twitter dot… 15 hours ago
- Bed. Work tomorrow. But damn, I am living a good life right now. 1 day ago
- I'm retweeting this thread for the more fan-fic-oriented followers. Mentions of zines and of and due south fanfic a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago