I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- RT @ElyseSpringer: Hey #RT17 hockey fans: Pens vs. Caps, Game 3. Monday. 7:30 pm. Anyone gonna be around? @reesah @MarigotC @amergina (Game… 29 minutes ago
- RT @SMPRomance: BACK PIECE by @GallagherWitt is out tomorrow! #mmromance #military #tattoos Preorder here: smpromance.com/contemporary.h… https://… 35 minutes ago
- *sits on hands and waits for agent to email back* 1 hour ago
- RT @fangirlJeanne: Interesting info on how it doesn't pay in the long run to be an "edgy" dickhole. twitter.com/iron_spike/sta… 2 hours ago
- ugh. burnt my tongue on coffee. FML 3 hours ago