I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- I was going to tweet something about the school shooting in Indiana, but it was dark and bitter. I wish we, as a c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 28 minutes ago
- Well that was an unpleasant commute. The lights along Madison Ave, including the one at East Ohio St were down. Pow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 36 minutes ago
- RT @JudeSierra: Sale! SALE! All of my ebooks are 30% off this Memorial Day Weekend! Have you been thinking about getting A Tiny Piece of So… 5 hours ago
- RT @JakeSherman: “U.S. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher told a group of Realtors last week that homeowners should be able to refuse to sell their prop… 7 hours ago
- RT @penguins: Happy 24th birthday, @mattmurray_30! Murray reflects on his 23rd year: pens.pe/2J8GPTa https://t.co/LcPowUzOpP 8 hours ago