I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- I have an older series, Takeover, which is an m/m series of office romances w/ some kink. amazon.com/gp/product/B07… https://t.co/0Dm9JxVDU2 1 hour ago
- On brand, or what? #wip https://t.co/guULStLIf8 7 hours ago
- For #1linewed theme = blue Dora Peters existed in elegance. She wore a deep blue dress that hugged her body and fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- So, besides tweeting about hockey and Penguins, I write books! Hard to believe, eh? twitter.com/amergina/statu… 9 hours ago
- I keep wondering with all this Dreamspinner/DSP bull if Elizabeth North is secretly an author, because she's sure g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago