I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- My vacuum cleaner gave out. 😑 I've had it at least since I bought the house, probably longer, so 15 years at least.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @mobrienbooks: I’m sorry, but there’s an F/F slow-burn enemies-to-lovers YA fantasy coming out on October 1st that has one of the most g… 14 hours ago
- I'm doing a little spontaneous giveaway of romances by queer and PoC authors I read (so far) this year and loved: twitter.com/amergina/statu… 1 day ago
- [gif of Théoden in the rain saying "So it begins."] media.giphy.com/media/wD7BsjK5… twitter.com/penguins/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @CIMRWA: It’s not too late to register for the CIMRWA Mini-Conference! We have a Fab line up of presenters @LaQuetteWrites @DrenzPen @R… 1 day ago