I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- A big possum wanders through my yard every night. Almost like clockwork. 1 day ago
- I generally don't like people being outed. OTOH, if that person is someone who has caused a great deal of harm to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Oh no! While working on my driveway bed, I broke off a chunk of walking onion! Whatever shall I do? (The answer is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Yeah, okay. I actually laughed out loud at this. twitter.com/HistoryCenter/… 1 day ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: If you think that the military can’t be used against American citizens on order of the president, you weren’t evicted from… 1 day ago