I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- I'm annoyed. I woke up around 4am and it was brilliantly bright out from the moon, and I thought, "well, at least i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 minutes ago
- New Twitter heading, who dis? 11 hours ago
- Aaaah! PANIC! at the Inbox! I got my edits back. 13 hours ago
- Holy.... twitter.com/penguins/statu… 19 hours ago
- RT @PR_NHL: THIS DATE IN 2015: @Letang_58 assisted on each @penguins goal in a 5-3 win over Winnipeg. He became the second defenseman in f… 21 hours ago