I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- Watch hockey, @erinkpgh and @starsoverpgh said. It’ll be fun they said. 15 hours ago
- BRB, crying. twitter.com/penguins/statu… 15 hours ago
- RT @SketchesbyBoze: GET IN LOSER WE'RE DIMINISHING AND GOING INTO THE WEST 18 hours ago
- Somehow, I wrote 1200 words last night. I also glanced up at the clock and it was 12:30 am. Not my finest moment of time management. 21 hours ago
- Switching over to the hockey twitter for the #GoStars game. 1 day ago