I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- Right. It is bed time. Tomorrow: Answer email, write, do a google form, write, do conference stuff, write. 1 hour ago
- ION, I have 2nd edition Close Quarter ARCs. I probably ought to do a Google form signup or something.... 2 hours ago
- When even the mayor is ????????!? twitter.com/billpeduto/sta… 3 hours ago
- I'm having a great time at @IYWM, except for my body betraying me, so it's early to bed tonight! 3 hours ago
- RT @RMasonWriter: Awesome presentation on Erotic Romance by Anna Zabo at #iywm @amergina https://t.co/bq0zObzoSy 14 hours ago