I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- Good morning. I decided to re-do the cover to Outside the Lines. Or rather, I hired a professional to re-do the cov… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @penguins: 71 days until hockey. https://t.co/fFuCWQfBIL 4 hours ago
- RT @crockpics: MTV premiered August 1, 1981. https://t.co/FuLjZeieZl 17 hours ago
- RT @JackHarbon: I wish new romance authors, especially authors of color, didn't feel trad pub was the only way. It's not better than self-p… 20 hours ago
- Happy August! My kinky short story CTRL Me is now available wide for $0.99 (some retailers are still updating).… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago