I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- After being blocked for days, I finally pounded out 1200 words. Not a ton, but better than NONE. 3 hours ago
- Halp. I can't get up to go to bed because my cat is asleep in my arms and snoring. I guess I will stay here forever! 3 hours ago
- Speaking of writing and doing… I should get back to it! #RWchat 6 hours ago
- A8: Vanish. Turn off ringers and stuff. Unplug. Actually stick to my schedule. Some of it is on *me* to make bounda… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- A7: not well? Sometimes I can get back into writing. Other times I’m off to do something else. #RWchat twitter.com/rwchat/status/… 7 hours ago