I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- RT @KylePlantEmoji: Ah shit I spilled my gaussian blur https://t.co/lc9TJvTdJh 6 hours ago
- It’s a Hockey Night In Pittsburgh!! https://t.co/aXnGCfOuOQ 7 hours ago
- *pokes acx* Audio check my book already! 17 hours ago
- RT @Super70sSports: Get some water, motherfucker, we’re having orange juice. https://t.co/yJ19INoJ3P 1 day ago
- Oooohhhh!!!!! twitter.com/chace_verity/s… 1 day ago