I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- Oh! It's @CarnegieMellon Spring Carnival weekend! That's why it's cold and rainy! (it's virtual this year, but appa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 minutes ago
- RT @DaveDiCello: PPG Paints Arena and the City County Building in downtown #Pittsburgh were lit up in honor of the first ever joint Pride G… 1 hour ago
- Work week done. Walk done. Dinner on the stove. Time to relax. 15 hours ago
- RT @PensInsideScoop: All expected players are present at Pens practice. Here is the workflow... Guentzel-Crosby-Rust McCann-Carter-Zucker… 21 hours ago
- Happy release day!! twitter.com/acosmistmachin… 1 day ago