I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- A reminder that I have a $0.99 high-heat small paranormal novella that's kind of a holiday story. Nonbinary aro pro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- All the best to Kris Letang. twitter.com/penguins/statu… 3 days ago
- First act dark moment? First act dark moment. 4 days ago
- Anyway, we sent Scoreless Game to our editor (albeit early-Still need to wait for our spot in the queue). Right no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I was going to tweet about HEAs, but my laptop shut down before I could hit the tweet button after I wrote the twee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago