I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- Remember this? I'm back to editing, about half-way through, and it's down to 14,421. So I'm getting closer to 12K... twitter.com/amergina/statu… 14 hours ago
- Ugh. I am heartily disappointed in this storm. No thunder. No lightning. Hardly any rain! 16 hours ago
- ooh. *goes to close all the windows* twitter.com/NWSPittsburgh/… 16 hours ago
- Working on editing that "short" story again. Did I tell you it might have a title? I can't decide if it's "Weave th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- I read Under His Protection by LaQuette goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 day ago