I had the chance to travel to Israel on business a few years ago. This is a photo I took while walking around the old city of Jaffa with my co-workers. Jaffa is the ancient port for Jerusalem, and is just north of Tel Aviv. There’s a very medieval feel to the place.
- Wow, the chili chicken has more zing than normal today. 28 minutes ago
- RT @WashNews: Charges against Jussie Smollett have been dropped by the state and his record has been wiped clean. https://t.co/lHpLvBGc3S 53 minutes ago
- Wow, I am tired. Thanks Nice Ladies in the RWA. 1 hour ago
- RT @courtneymilan: If you ask for people to not be called racist, you’re a racist. If you ask for people to not be called homophobic, you’r… 1 hour ago
- RT @MsAnnAguirre: I truly appreciate your messages of support, but please extend it to buying books by authors of color today. A thread, wi… 4 hours ago